In this section, you will find short summaries of some of my consultancy activities and the presentations or resources I developed.
My main fields of action are the following:
- Designing non formal education programmes for children and young people from 8 to 30 year-old – I have a strong experience in life skills education, gender education, human rights education, citizenship education, peace education, environment education, development education.
- Designing programmes to help young people in the transition process from adolescence to adulthood with a particular focus on 4 aspects : (1) taking care of one’s health and well-being, (2) accessing to the work market (vocational guidance, non formal vocational training, entrepreneurship), (3) preparation to couple and family life (sexual responsibility, gender equity, etc.), (4) accessing to citizen’s responsibilities.
- Developing training programmes and training materials for youth leaders and teachers with a particular focus on collaborative learning.
- Assessing and developing youth policies
- Organizational development with a particular focus on youth organizations and volunteer organizations.